[HG-PBEM] Re: To the Trash....

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:47:13 -0400

> [GM: Tina said it, not me. ^_^ Go ahead and roleplay this through.]
>
> Robb Neumann said:
>
> > "A stereo system will serve no useful purpose on a Gear," Tina
> > announced, fully aware of the fact that Roghen wouldn't like what she
> > had to say.  Maybe it's why she said it.  "The systems must be refined.
> >   Every power draw must be precise, accurate, and useful for the goal of
> >
> > achieving victory in a race.  We want our Gears to resemble swords, not
> > machetes.  There will be no stereo installations in the gears."
>
> Patting Rohgen on the shoulder, Karl leaned in and whispered. "That's
> harsh, dude."

    Rohgen whispered back "Nah, she's just letting me know not to tell her
about it".

    Monty looked over Rohgens shoulder in a rather coy way. He'd never seen
a purple shaven ape. It seemed a bit high strung, possibly even agressive.
He'd have to look into this strange ape species more closely, for the
betterment of lizard kind, of course.