[HG-PBEM] Re: To the Trash....

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:24:42 -0400

> > Carlie chuckled, mocking. "What do you mean fit? You didn't have Lyle
> > grabbing your ass all night."
> >
> > "He likes you," Karl rebuffed.
> >
> > "He's a pervert, who enjoys putting his hands whereever they aren;t
> > wanted," Carlie fired back, shouting loudly.
>
> Tina sat quietly, listening to the ongoing conversation, but not adding
> anything herself.  These kinds of observations, these comments about
> their interpersonal dynamics, seemed uniquely human, and it wasn't a
> manner of behavior that Tina had picked up in her travels through the
> Badlands.  It was interesting, in that riding in the truck held little
> else to do, so she simply listened and kept her eyes scanning outside.
>
> > Trying to change the subject, Karl started a new topic. "I'll confess,
> > Rohgen. I was suspicious about that Gual Rat that your mother cooked
> > for
> > us last night, but it tasted pretty good. Not a lot fo meat, but it
> > fed my
> > hungry stomach."

"I told you" Roghen stated proudly, "It's all in the extra secret sauce".
"So was there anything else, off the list, that you were looking for. It's
hard to scrounge around there with one set of eyes." An added gleam of a
smile presented itself like dawning. "I'm on the look out for good stereo
parts for Keavy's gear"

> [ OOC:  Thanks for setting this up, Dennis. ]
[dennis: i agree...much easier...thanx]