[HG-PBEM] Re: To the Trash....

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:42:14 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 12:24 PM
Subject: [HG-PBEM] Re: To the Trash....

> [GM: Hey Rohgen, you still there? Just checking. I didn't want this thread
> to get lost.]
>
> Robb Neumann said:
>
> >> Monty looked over Rohgens shoulder in a rather coy way. He'd never
> >> seen a purple shaven ape. It seemed a bit high strung, possibly even
> >> agressive. He'd have to look into this strange ape species more
> >> closely, for the betterment of lizard kind, of course.
> >
> > Just then, the truck hit another pothole. Monty flipped onto his back,
> > falling head first into Rohgen's breast pocket and hitting his little
> > lizard head on a battole cap that he had hidden there.
> >
> > "How long till we reach the Trash Queen's compound?" Carlie asked.
> >
> > "We should be just about there," Karl answered. He peered out the
> > window, trying to avoid the glare from the newly rising sun. "There it
> > is," Karl added. "We should be there in about ten minutes or so."
> >
> > Rubbing her head from impacting it on the cabin ceiling with last
> > pothole, Carlie groaned as she was bounced again by another pothole.
> > "Not soon enough for me." Looking toward Rohgen and Tina. "Have either
> > of you been to the Trash Queen's compound before?"
>
> "No."

"To the compound? Well, yah..." Rohgen looked around absinmindedly to find
the past pothole.
 "I think nearly anyone from here at some point has gone to the
'trasher-teria'. It's sorta like the deuling arena; big part of the city
life". "I used to be a 'Heaper'.  No real money in it, though it fed me for
years. Why do you ask?".