[HG-PBEM] Re: Things shaping up

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:01:13 -0500

i know its a bit of a trek but if yah like i've got the goods here
dave...your welcome to come over and use or use on your own for a bit...i
could finally give you this bag o orcs ;)
(this way i CAN'T *forget* it in my pale attempt to save my
'already-dead-too-many-times' marines from your gruesome orc onslaught  ;) )

ook