[HG-PBEM] Re: Some more stuff

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:37:05 -0500

On 07/02/2003 1:34 AM, Aaron O'Reilly wrote:
spin kick? <bad insider joke--sorry all>
Oh, let the finger pointing and undying hatred begin!

David.
ook ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grizzly" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>[1]
To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 11:48 PM
Subject: [HG-PBEM] Re: Some more stuff That's my take so far. I thought
aboutdoing a Sand Stone Bar scene where final contract negotiations occured.
I could even squeeze in the "Racing Mammoth" trideo game for Griz. ^_^ We
could start you three there. Monkey could then test his haggling skill
against the Bull of Heaven. ^_^ This could be interesting. What better way
tostart a RPG game than with the traditional bar room brawl. I meant
negotiations. I figure that we could be starting on our first day on the
job.First time, or second, meeting the other characters. Make it a Racing
Mammoth version of some trideo collectable card game and we could really be
current. <insert bad Yu-Gi-Oh reference here> Griz

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 http://www.bluething.org/overdrive/