[HG-PBEM] Re: Some more stuff

> That's my take so far. I thought about doing a Sand Stone Bar scene where
> final contract negotiations occured. I could even squeeze in the "Racing
> Mammoth" trideo game for Griz. ^_^ We could start you three there. Monkey
> could then test his haggling skill against the Bull of Heaven. ^_^

This could be interesting.  What better way to start a RPG game than with
the traditional bar room brawl.  I meant negotiations.  I figure that we
could be starting on our first day on the job.  First time, or second,
meeting the other characters.

Make it a Racing Mammoth version of some trideo collectable card game and we
could really be current.

<insert bad Yu-Gi-Oh reference here>

Griz