[HG-PBEM] Re: Searching for Rohgen and party

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 18:17:45 -0400

> "I'm Hanna Dominic," the woman spoke, introducing herself. "This is my
> compound. You must be Slovenski, McMartin and Chance from the
> Redliners."
>
> Gustav reached out his hand. Hanna clasped it and the two shook.
> "Slovenski, ma'am. I appreciate your allowing us clearance to land."
>
> "Good day." Terry said, shaking her hand in turn.

Chance nodded and smiled warmly. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Dominic.
Thank you for your help."

> "No problem," Ms. Dominic replied. "I've had my men staking out the
site
> of the incident and looking for trails."
>
> "Do you have a record of vehicles that have left your compound in the
last
> half hour?" Terry asked.  "Have you seen any ninjas around?" He joked.

Sebastian worked to suppress his smile at Terry's comment. This was,
after all, serious business. "I guess I'm wondering if this is a common
problem for salvage teams to encounter out here," he said finally. "Is
there often violence out here, Ms. Dominic, or are we looking at
something more likely directed at us particularly?"