[HG-PBEM] Re: Searching for Rohgen and party

It took over twenty minutes to reach the compound, but the hopper finally
dropped into a landing near the last known spot where Tina, Rohgen and
Carlie had been. En route, Terry and Sebastian had doned the flak vests
and helmets that Slovenski could squander off the pilot's own cache.

As the rotors whinned down, Slovenski opened the bay door. He turned to
the pilot. "Wait here for my instructions."

"No problem," The pilot answered. "It's your dollar."

All three men piled out of the aircraft and started toward a conflagration
of security staff nearby. A woman flanked by two Mordred-class GRELs moved
toward them, holding up her hand in greeting.

"I'm Hanna Dominic," the woman spoke, introducing herself. "This is my
compound. You must be Slovenski, McMartin and Chance from the Redliners."

Gustav reached out his hand. Hanna clasped it and the two shook.
"Slovenski, ma'am. I appreciate your allowing us clearance to land."

"Good day." Terry said, shaking her hand in turn.

"No problem," Ms. Dominic replied. "I've had my men staking out the site
of the incident and looking for trails."

"Do you have a record of vehicles that have left your compound in the last
half hour?" Terry asked.  "Have you seen any ninjas around?" He joked.