[HG-PBEM] Re: Preparing to meet the Trash Queen [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:47:50 -0600 (MDT)

Aaron OReilly said:

>> Turning towards Rohgen, she asked, "Ready?"
>
> "Absolutely! Lets get going." Rohgen enthusiasticly stated. The Pits are
> his home. He grew up there. His family live there now. Oh, how he could
> go for one of mom's home cooked roasted rat. "Perhaps you could meet the
> family, if you like. My mother can cook a tin can in such a way that you
> want to eat it. I swear, its a super power er something!". "I've got
> Elan if you like we could car pool"

"Uh," Felicity interupted. "You might want to gather your pit crew to help
out. You'll need more than an Elan to tranport the supplies back here."

[...]

> [At this point I should likely ask were my finances sit in relation to
> pit trips...does the renewable wealth build apoun itself?]

[GM: I'll need to get that at home tonight. I don;t have my HGRB handy.
REnewable wealth does build on itself, but not day to day. We need to
determine where that renewable source of wealth comes from to determine
that as well. Email me privately to discuss.]

[GM too: Not to rain on your enthusiasm, but the Pit of Khayr ad-Din is
where the poorest of the poor live. There are toxic fumes there that kill
most people that end up there, unless they maintain a supply of gas masks.
People who live there almost never get out and don't live long at all. You
never did give me a rundown on Rohgen's full background. (At least, from
what I have in my email archives.) Also, the Trash Queen isn't in the Pit.
Her place is beyond the Pit, so you could stop there if you really wanted.
However, it is a really nasty place. Basically, it is where a portion of
the city has collapsed into the trash. Check out the Duelist Handbook for
more details if you need to. Otherwise, contact me privately for more
information and background discussion. Thanks.]

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA