[HG-PBEM] Re: Preparing to meet the Trash Queen

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:11:43 -0400

> >> "Ms. Esperenz provided me with a listing of everything we require."
> >
> > "Yes," Felicity affirmed. "You can download the list from Tina into you
> > own PDA. Clara told me that the Trash Queen is expecting you in the
> > morning, and that our account is clean with her. You shouldn't have any
> > trouble getting the materials on credit."
>
> "If there is a problem," Tina replied, facing Felicity, "I'm sure that
> Mr. Rohgen can cover any costs we incur."
>
> Turning towards Rohgen, she asked, "Ready?"

"Absolutely! Lets get going." Rohgen enthusiasticly stated. The Pits are his
home. He grew up there. His family live there now. Oh, how he could go for
one of mom's home cooked roasted rat. "Perhaps you could meet the family, if
you like. My mother can cook a tin can in such a way that you want to eat
it. I swear, its a super power er something!". "I've got Elan if you like we
could car pool"

[At this point I should likely ask were my finances sit in relation to pit
trips...does the renewable wealth build apoun itself?]

ook