[HG-PBEM] Re: Pop goes the meeting

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 02:11:52 -0500

>>>"Why you inane asshole," Chico burst back at Terry, moving forward. "What
>>>do you---" The Colonel grabbed Chico's arm. >>>>>>"Chico, that won't
help," the Colonel instructed. >>"It appears" Terry said quietly to his
friends, "That commonsense comments >aren't >appreciated either. As far as
first impressions go, I continue to be >disappointed." Keavy jabbed an elbow
at Terry and gave him a stern look. "Play nice now, Ter." "I am. They're the
ones" He nodded at the others, "That didn't tell us they were broke when
theyhired us."