[HG-PBEM] [Periodic OOC] When it rains; it....

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:31:19 -0700 (MST)

Well, now, I've got a head cold or something. It definitely isn't the flu.
This has sucked completely. I've now been sick with something for nearly a
whole month.

Anyway, that is why things are quiet. When I get home, the last thing that
is on my mind is staying up at night to work on the PBEM. Sorry, it's just
that I feel like yuck.

John, Robb and Scott, feel free to continue with the scene in the hangar.
Scott, you can just walk in if you want. shamus would have noticed all the
TRS guards wandering around when he approached and entered. John, Jezebel
wil be making the call to her husband shortly. Robb, it seems that Tina is
just looking GRELish right now; that's cool.

Aaron, I'm waiting on your response to the last post. You had initiative
and success on hitting him on the fight ensuing against Smash. He's
charging you.

Griz, you can continue the conversation on the balcony with the gals, or
move on.

Alex, I need to get a response to your last post sent out. However, to
answer your question, yes, I have been making Theatrics and Seduction
roles. The last one you fumbled on (all ones). That is why Nadia didn't
answer.

That's it for now. I'm starting to feel better, but damn, it sucks to be
ill al the time. We'll carry on. Later.