[HG-PBEM] OOC Weekly Notes

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:26:56 -0600

This was a good week. Thanks for you patience as I got back into the
groove. We'll continue the scenes where we left off. If anyone has
questions, let me know.

Oh yeah! Pilots, expect to get in your Gears during the scene this
week. We'll be doing the walk through the track geared up. ^_^ It will
give us good practice to work out how to roleplay the racing scenes.

Oh and last week's summary (#7) was a mess. I've cleaned it up and
posted the corrected version on the website. So, I'd check it out there
under Past Episodes.

In addition, there is new material in the Team, Players and Gears
pages. Sebastian and his Gear are posted up. In addition, four new
NPCs that will be tagging along with the team. And lastly, Rohgen's
portrait is available for viewing, done by Aaron himself. Enjoy.

Later.