[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:16:11 -0700 (MST)

> Shamus shrugged.  "So how did the Colonel get involved with these
> clowns?   Your standard 'real nice place ya got here, shame if something
> were to  happen to it'?  Or is there something more?"

Gustav looked at Shamus and shrugged. "I don't really know to be honest.
I've dealt with him and his goons in the Sand Stone a few weeks ago. That
incident had me banned from half the bars in the Core." He scowled.
"Typically, his kind only come around when there's money involved, but
that ain't my department. Maybe, Clara our accountant has some answers."