[HG-PBEM] Re: Game questions

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:09:31 -0500

Accountancy Shanty
by monty python
http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/albums-cds/lyrics/accountancy-shanty.html
--the pirates sing that line :)

...gime...(more zim jokes) :D  ...and roll high ;) , i'm a risk taker :)...

as for "the roll out" ...i'm guessing cause we're rolling out the 'new' team
(while skirting the shoals of bankruptcy to take this last ditch shot at
big(ger) money or finacialy die trying)

...or at least that me guess... OI!..

ook