[APAworks] Re: (Fwd) About CORE

  • From: "Bryan Lee" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 23:11:33 -0400

Hi Guys,

I am still here although a recent bout of exams has kept me rather silent.

Griz

From:           "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send reply to:  apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Earlier we had decided to open APAworks to include works related
the upcoming CORE Command. I am currently working on refining
the
website to accomodate this. Namely, I am creating a CORE
Command style
sheet and reorganizing the front webpage for less scrolling.

One thing, what about our title? My thought is to just reduce the
name
to APAworks from Jovian APAworks. What are people's thoughts
on this?

Thanks. Later.
--
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick