[HG-PBEM] [FYI] Website Update [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:54:06 -0700 (MST)

Just an FYI, John's character Juliette has a finished portrait on the
website. I posted it earlier this morning. Go under the Players and Team
pages for a look. John's friend is really a great artist.

I've sent off to have about half the team done. If you want to get in on a
batch purchase when I send off the rest of the team; let John and/or me
know. B&W is cheaper than Color, but, damn, the color is really good. It
looks like watercolor.

Enjoy. Later.
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA