[HG-PBEM] Re: Deep in the Heaps [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:49:03 -0600
On 21 May 2003, at 16:17, Robb Neumann wrote:
> [[ Not knowing the system very well, I want to make sure I understand
> what just happened.  Tina took 10 points of damage from Sanjay and then
> another 6 points from Thug A, for a total of 16 points.  That's two
> Flesh Wounds, which give her a total penalty of -2 to all actions?  So,
> any time I roll a skill I get a -2 modifier? ]]

[Oof! Scratch the Flesh Wounds and the damage points. I forgot that
neither of those //surpassed// your Flesh Wound value, so instead
they were just painful hits. That said, you did get hit and all that, but
you don't have any action penalties, NO -2 modifier. That was my
mistake. Sorry, so go back at it.

I realized my mistake while I was working out this evening. Thanks for
also being unsure. My triceps felt like they had been Flesh Wounded.
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA