[HG-PBEM] Re: Deeeeeeep thoughts, was Re: Pop goes the meeting

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 13:49:03 -0400

[GM: So far I am keeping track of this, so feel free to continue filling in
this "mid"-post if there is more info your character needs. That goes for
anyone. I will close this thread tonight though, so get your character's
comments in by early this evening. ^_^] David Kelk said: >>>"Xavier crossed
aline," the Colonel answered back. "The desert winds >>>are shifting. Things
in the Core are changing. I can assure you of >>>that. I made a promise to
you in contract, and I intend to keep that >>>promise." His gaze scanned
everyone on the hangar. "I need you all to >>>trust me over the next few
weeks." >>Keavy snapped her gum again. The incident in the bar and the
stories >that the crew was telling of meetings with the Bishop began to
worry>her. She was used to conflicts on the track but this seemed to be a
>different and more dangerous game altogether. She stole a quick glance
>overat Terry trying to read his reaction. He was always better than >her at
reading people and had a sensible head atop his broad shoulders. >>Terry's
head was bent forward and lazily fell to one side. Tina was >standing in
front of him and he was looking at her calf - through it >actually with an
unfocused gases. He closed his eyes for a few seconds >and mouthed some
noiseless words before twitching involuntarily. His >right had opened and
closed a few times. Keavy knows he's a leftie, but >prefers to shoot right
for some reason. He's worried. >>"How could you go after Xavier and his
cronies without money?" Terry >asked. The Colonel gave a distinctive pause.
Looking at Terry, his gaze wasn't malicious but rather unfocused. "Money
isn't everything that makes the world go around, Mr. McMartin," the little
man finally answered. "Fair enough. How was it done then?" >>>The Colonel
settled into the team's commentary. "I want to move on >>>from the setbacks
of the past days, weeks and months," he declared. He >>>looked at Chico and
his wife. "To that end, dear?" ************************ Dennis D.
KirkpatrickLittleton, CO USA dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
http://www.bluething.org[2]

--- Links ---