[HG-PBEM] Re: Craziness and continuing [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:36:45 -0600
On 7 Apr 2003, at 20:44, Aaron O'Reilly wrote:

> > Rohgen, you needs to start pulling people and inventory together for his
> > mission to the Trash Queen.
>
> Does this mean I should write this all out? Guys, who wants to come too?

You can. You mentioned that Rohgen wanted to figure out the parts
and such needed. We can get that formal if you want. You'd need to
tlk with Felicity and party for that. However, we could just abstract
that detail and focus on the character interaction. I think that the later
would be better.

As for PCs to come along with you, there is really only Tina. The rest
are NPCs, namely your pit crew, Red Team. However, you might be
able to talk Luc and one of the security guards to go along too.

Let me know if you need me to kickstart; it's cool. However, I wanted
to give you a chance to direct your character a bit more.

Later.