[HG-PBEM] Re: Atop the Core's Fortress Wall

  • From: "Grizzly" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:06:44 -0400

> > > Just then, Silas approached. "Well, boys and girls, looks
> > > like are number is up. Are you ready to mount up and do a
> >
> > > walk through the course?"
> >
> >Juliette looked to the other pilots and nodded. "Ready,"
> >she answered.
>
> Shamus cracked his knuckles loudly.  "It's about damn time!  Let's get it
> on!"

Keavy unconsciously mimiced Fastlanes knuckle cracking, although it was more
of a knuckle rubbing without the actual cracking sound.  "I'm always ready
to get it on." she said with a big grin.  She then threw an arm around
Juliette and added.  "Ready to kick up some asphalt girlfriend?  You'll love
it.  Trust me."

Griz