[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash...

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 07:53:52 -0600

> "That she is a Kassandra, I am sure," Ms. Dominic answered, looking
> distracted. Looking at Sal, the woman then added, "I feel that
> everything
> seems to be under control here. Sal, contact me if you have any other
> serious issues."
>
> "Yes, ma'am," Sal answered.
>
> Looking at Rohgen and the rest of the team, Ms. Dominic nodded. "Then,
> good day. I hope that your day isn't to long. It seems that it will be
> hot day." She started walking out the hangar door, passing Sasquatch
> and
> Karl. The two, muscular, Mordred-class GRELs that accompanied her,
> dwarfed
> both Karl and even the burly Sasquatch.

"Rohgen?" Tina announced, noticing that he hadn't moved from his spot.
"As I said, I have located your... pet.  You had better retrieve it
before someone drops a cuff servo on it."

She kicked the storage container which held the shaken up lizard,
signaling to Rohgen where he could find his "friend."  Then, satisfied
that perhaps this time he would listen, she went back to work.