[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash...

>> Tina left the box where it lay, then moved back to the truck to
>> continue
>> unloading the empty containers they would soon fill with parts.
>
> Lyle moved up alongside Tina, pulling out an empty container himself.
> He
> mildly smiled at her.

Tina recognized the smile, saw Lyle's maneuvering to her side, but kept
working.

Eventually, as much as she wouldn't admit it, curiosity got the better
of her.

"Can I help you with something, Mr. Lyle?" she asked.

She made it a point of grabbing the container that looked the heaviest
out of the bunch, then tossed it casually aside; a not-so-subtle
reminder of how powerful she was, compared to her human companions.
There was no reason to try to intimidate the young man, other than it
amused the GREL.