[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash...

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:59:36 -0600

>> Ms. Dominic reached out her hand. "Pleasure, Mr. Czeshin. Now, you
>> had an
>> extensive list of parts that you required?" She held out her hand.
>
> Rohgen politely placed a pda with the list on the screen into the
> outstreached hand.
>
> A scurying noise came from a box on the truck. In the darkness lay a
> lizard
> in paranoid wait. So many noises could be herd from outside the box.
> Monty
> could feel the cleaver hiding place lift and move about as he hoped
> that the
> apes wouldn't disturb the big metal monster again. The box made two
> thumping
> noises when it hit the ground. Strange to see stars from inside an
> enclosed
> metal container.

Tina, lifted the metal container again, holding her ear to it.  Of all
of the containers she unpacked from the truck, this was the only one
that had made any kind of noise or had a sliding sort of uneven weight
inside.  She shook it a little, softly, but enough to get the object
inside to move again.

Frowning, she dropped the box, then announced, "Rohgen, I found your...
pet."

She left the box where it lay, then moved back to the truck to continue
unloading the empty containers they would soon fill with parts.

:)