[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

> "I've just been hired onto a group and we've been on a hunt for parts
> as of
> late. We are a new working 'team' so the ground work for our 'team'
> relationship is still being worked out". Rohgens eyes unconciously
> gave a
> quick glance at Tina, as he thought of the whole confussing working
> relationship of any Gear sport team and the few shady areas of the said
> heiarchy.

If Tina had been a normal, human woman, she probably would have rolled
her eyes at Rohgen and his strange bit of theatrics.  Did he honestly
believe he was standing before a real queen?  Surely this "Queen" must
be seeing right through him.  Thankfully for all involved, including
the so-called Trash Queen, Tina wasn't a human woman, so she simply
continued to prepare herself for the hunt ahead of them.