[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:21:38 -0600 (MDT)

David Kelk said:

> Gencon and the all day concert here in Toronto has really wiped me out.
>  I'll probably
> be contirbuting more when the gear military manuevers stuff is all over
> and it's seems
> more natural for Terry to banter.  Right now I'm watching, but again it
> looks like a gear
> thing.

That's fine. I was just checking on your status.

As for the "gear thing", I not sure what you mean. Yeah, there are Gears
escorting the Jeep, but you're all in the jeep, so you could start to
talk. You're just driving along after all.

In that regard, what would be considered places where I can expect Terry
to do more than just come along for the ride. I am working more vigilantly
to provide opportunities for PC to PC interaction, but it appears that
with Terry, I have limited options in that regard. Personally, it seems
strange to me that Terry would just sit there and not say anything to
anyone while the Jeep wound its way out of Ghost Town, so I need you to
help me understand here.

I'm flexible; I am just trying to help the game flow better.

Thanks. Later.