[HG-PBEM] Re: A Chance Meeting

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:22:16 -0600 (MDT)

[GM: David mentioned that he'd not be able to respond much this week, so
I'll advance this thread. David, feel free to jump in where you can.]

Alex Altman said:

>> The shorter and fatter man turned, giving off an inquisitive look. He
>> looked at his watch and tehn appeared to relax "Ah, I lost track of
>> the time. You're right on schedule. Good," he declared, stepping
>> forward.
>
> The other man, much younger, and looking tall and slim by comparison,
> turned around a moment later, and moved gracefully toward the group with
> long strides. As he neared, he became easier to recognize from his roles
> in movies and soap operas and commercials -- he was in fact Sebastian
> Chance, in the flesh. He was shockingly handsome in person, and seemed
> almost out of place in a real situation, as if he should only really
> exist on a trivid screen somewhere.
>
> He stopped a respectful distance behind the shorter man and stood,
> smiling warmly, waiting for an introduction.

The shorter man atroduced himself, taking Clara's hand first. "My name is
Car'les Detzer, president of Port Oasis Studios." He nodded and winked at
Nadia. "You've met my daughter, but I should introduce you to Mr Sebastian
Chance."

Clara looked up at the handsome, trideo star. Her eyes gave away the rush
of infatuation that flooded her soul. She reached out a hand. "It is a
pleasure to finally meet you in person Mr. Chance."

[...]

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA