[HG-PBEM] A Chance Meeting

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:54:32 -0400

> Chico took the young woman's hand gracefully. "It is a pleasure, Miss
> Detzer."
>
> [...Terry?]
>
> Nadia nodded. "If you'll come with me, I'll introduce you to my father and
> our celebrity. They are waiting in the other room.
>
> She led them through a set of double doors that opened into a massive room
> lined with couches, a few tables and a full vista of windows that looked
> out over the Core. Two men dressed in semi-formal attire stood straight
> ahead, looking out the window.
>
> "Daddy," Nadia called. "The representatives form the Redliners are here."
>
> The shorter and fatter man turned, giving off an inquisitive look. He
> looked at his watch and tehn appeared to relax "Ah, I lost track of the
> time. You're right on schedule. Good," he declared, stepping forward.

The other man, much younger, and looking tall and slim by comparison, turned
around a moment later, and moved gracefully toward the group with long strides.
As he neared, he became easier to recognize from his roles in movies and soap
operas and commercials -- he was in fact Sebastian Chance, in the flesh. He was
shockingly handsome in person, and seemed almost out of place in a real
situation, as if he should only really exist on a trivid screen somewhere.

He stopped a respectful distance behind the shorter man and stood, smiling
warmly, waiting for an introduction.

> [GM: OK, Alex, here we go.]

[Alex: Roger.]