[antispam-f] Re: Only downloads the first time?

  • From: Martin Angove <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:07:35 +0100

In message <b98e500152.ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 12 Aug 2011 Martin Angove  wrote:
>
>> Logs don't tell me anything worth knowing, even after ticking all the
>> boxes (this was a disappointment as the previous version kept quite
>> decent logs - perhaps I've just not set it up right?):
>
>Go to Choices... > Mailbox > Logging and set level to 'both'. You
>probably don't need the debug log, though it might be worth trying.

I found that it didn't automatically create logs for the individual
mailboxes - what I quoted last night was the application log. I've now
set logs for the mailboxes, though today I had a different problem which
was to do with the order in which I was loading things and the creation
of their paths. It is *possible* that this is related to the previous
problem, though the symptoms are different (tonight it did download and
delete, but the mail didn't debatch because it had been put in the wrong
directory).

I haven't a lot of email tonight, but I'll note any developments (this
message should come in shortly after I send it!)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove