[antispam-f] ARMv7 compatibility?

  • From: Martin Bazley <martin.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:55:38 +0100

I'm asking this here because I've been unable to find any mention of it
elsewhere.  (The ROOL compatibility guide does list AntiSpam, but
version 1.18!)

Are there people using AntiSpam on the BeagleBoard on a regular basis,
and does everything work correctly?

I'm probably being unduly worried, but I couldn't find an entry in
AntiSpam's version history which advertised it as being ARMv7 compatible
at all, so I'd rather check before trying.

--
  __<^>__   "Did you know that polar bears stay white all year round? ...The
 / _   _ \  white colour makes them less visible to the seals and penguins