[angelscript] AngelScript 2.21.0

I've released version 2.21.0. The major new additions with this version is
the improved garbage collector, and the addition of a debugger add-on.

The garbage collector is now invoked automatically by the engine as new
objects are added to the GC. This should reduce the complexity for the
application to manually invoke the GC. It doesn't completely remove the need
though.

The GC algorithm has also been improved with the addition of new and old
generations, to improve the performance and to reduce the amount of work
that the GC spends to detect circular references.

I've also created a fully functional debugger add-on that can be integrated
into applications to debug scripts via stdin. The debugger add-on can easily
be extended to allow remote debugging via telnet. The accompanying asrun
sample shows how this debugger is used.
By allowing the application to specify the context when resetting global
variables, it is also possible to inspect this part of the script. With this
I have also removed the restriction that prohibited the use of functions in
the initialization of global variables.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson
Author of AngelScript