[angelscript] 1.9.0 WIP 1

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "angelscript" <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:33:56 -0300

Dear subscribers,
I've had quite a lot of slack time at work lately so I've been able to put in a
few hours here and there on AngelScript, this is why you've been seeing so many
updates lately. Today I bring you the first work-in-progress version of 1.9.0
with the following changes:

- Renamed RegisterTypeBehaviour() to RegisterObjectBehaviour()
- Removed the flags asCALL_RETURNBYVAL and asCALL_RETURNBYREF
- Removed the flags asOBJ_IS_COMPLEX and asOBJ_IS_NOT_COMPLEX
- Compiler no longer outputs unecessary messages, such as "Building..."
- Each error message now follows a standard format: {section name} ({row},
{col}) : {Error or Warning} : {Message}
- Included support for saving and loading compiled bytecode (thanks Dennis
Bollyn)

I will probably release at least one more WIP this week. Though I haven't
decided if I'll add dynamically growing script stacks first, or dynamic binding
between modules.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson
Author of AngelScript

AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/