[analogorgans] Re: The Quiet List

  • From: "Thomas W. Nelson" <twn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:02:52 -0400

Jean Moquin wrote:

>Hello Tom and Owen..and List....
>
>       Thanks for the help concerning the S-101 amps.....I think that I can
>manage with whatever I have on hand here........I also have one model S-102
>here.
>
>   B T W....the list seems extinct!!!!

Not extinct, just quiet.  Unlike the digital bunch, we don't have a lot
to babble about :-).

I'll start another thread here:  Has anyone in this group owned or still
own an independent oscillator Conn, preferably one of the AGO-spec
classicals or theater models?  Opinions?  I had an 825 Classic that I
thought was the greatest until I had a chance to 'store' a late 60s
vintage Rodgers in my living room.  Now I own a 660D and am rebuilding a
34A into a 'FrankenRodgers'.

Tom Nelson
Milford, NH