[amstereo-dmf] Re: Very OT : Anyone record AGT Final in HD ??

  • From: Dave <amstereofan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:22:36 +0100

OK I did ask on the avs forums but get no response. Oh yes lot's of you tube
vids one in 'HD" quality but is not really of course, yes it just amazes me
the continued interest about her but mostly in the US. Apparenly the AGT
final still only got 15 million this is good for a peak time show I guess ?!

I get the NBC london satellite feed here btw so it's all live programming
mostly from the Today show onwards but only low res 4:3 still watchable