[amstereo-dmf] Re: Verry OT: Recording of Today Show anyone ??

  • From: Dave <amstereofan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 00:49:22 +0000

No sure you don't have a blu ray writer on the pc then ? I understand about
file sizes with HD... I recorded a concert on BBC HD and this was 6.4 GB for
90 mins worth... It's all h.264 mpeg4 here though for HD as you may know, I
think the US still uses mpeg2 for HD ?

Ok any samples for download sure, thanks, no hurry when you are able...

I think there are usenet binariy groups you can download HD progs never
really tried this though

Rgds