[amstereo-dmf] Re: Sony XDR F!HD

  • From: "Norbert 26" <starship_2001@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:43:29 GMT

make a visit the northeast USA. Say Boston , NY or even puny little R.I. . The
FMs are about all running HD here . Is sad there is no content of interest to
me and their main analog channels are awful !!! about the best you will find is
down below 92 on the dial like WGBH 89.7 which is PBS  some relaxing content
there and they run HD 2 and HD3 .