[amstereo-dmf] If Anyone Is Interested ...

  • From: David Mitchell <davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:29:33 -0400

There is a local station here on 1390 (WNIO Youngstown) with a Nostalgia
format that broadcasts in IBOC during daylight hours. This is the first and
only station I've been able to hear what a musical format sounds like in
AM-HD. If you like I can make a recording of it and post it.

Dennis, since you allow discussions about IBOC on the list, do you think it
would be a good idea if a files area for IBOC files was added? That way
everyone who hasn't had the chance to hear AM-HD can get an idea of how it
sounds ... just an idea.

Dave in OH