[amstereo-dmf] Currently Streaming WNIO-AM HD

  • From: David Mitchell <davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 13:41:46 -0400

I finally got the streaming audio server back up and running after replacing
the power supply and doing all the updates.

For those of you who have never got to hear a AM-HD station that plays music
I am currently streaming my local Adult Standards station from Youngstown,
OH using the Sangean HDT-1X. You will need a broadband connection since the
stream is 64 kbps / 48 KHz. Below is a list of the last few songs they have
played so you can get an idea of their format:

Currently:  Some Big Band Swing Song
Bobby Vinton
The Platters
Frank & Nancy Sinatra
Elvis Presley
Barry Manilow

The url is mms://amstereo.serveftp.net:8080/live

This station shuts of the IBOC at sunset when they switch to nighttime
power.

Dave in OH
(Where it's supposed to get down in the 20's tonight)