[amstereo-dmf] Re: Can Someone Confirm WLS-AM No Longer Broadcasting IBOC?

  • From: "Powell E. Way III" <w4opw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:15:37 -0800 (PST)

AM stereo is only available on the aux DX-50 which Warren runs at night.

Powell
 NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net

________________________________
From:  David Mitchell <davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  [amstereo-dmf] Can Someone Confirm WLS-AM No Longer Broadcasting IBOC?
Date:  Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Size:  348 bytes
To:  amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am 355-360 miles from Chicago and can barely receive WLS-AM 890 during the
day. Being this far away away its hard to tell but it appears that they are no
longer broadcasting IBOC during the day. Can anyone closer confirm they have
discontinued IBOC and are back in AM Stereo during the day?

Dave in OH
  --- message truncated ---

--
dmf's AM Stereo List - AM stereo and more!
List address: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx