[amstereo-dmf] Re: AM Stereo Files Are Now Back Online

  • From: "Dennis M. Falk" <quozl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:51:05 -0700

I'm still here.... Just been depressed about AMS, lately... :P

On Mar 28, 2010, at 10:35 AM, Norbert 26 wrote:

OK it worked and at least first i got some foreign language sign in box had to click thru it 3 times then i got one in english thats as far as i got and gave up at that point. when im on that sign in box i dont know how to spell that user name and i dont know the password.

username: anonymous
password: your email address :)

Is it REALLY that hard to access anonymous FTP? :P

And Dave in UK-- Yes, I KNOW the uploads need reorganising-- Was going to do it just before Dave in OH (was GA) took it down and moved... And the France Bleu recordings SHOULD be there... :P

I need a DVD-rom of the entire directory one o' these days... :P

And Dave in OH-- I'll get back to you-- It'll be the same cheesy login and password I had been using before. :)

d.m.f.

--
dmf's AM Stereo List - AM stereo and more!
List address: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx