[AMHSO] { timeplan }

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:24:10 +0100 (CET)

Dear Mutants,

I just worked out a timeplan for the AMHSO workshop...
It is included in PDF format in the attachment.

{ legend }

green ..social activity
cyan....workshops/tools
yellow..models explained
red.....projects
blue....selforganising

{ presenting your background }

those that have already done some work related to rule110 key topics
are invited to prepare a short presentation. (15 to 20 minutes)
if you do have handouts, please send them to us so we can print them and
include them in the AMHSO folder.

{ additional projects }

everyone how wants to do a special project is invited to present the
models that have already been developed in this field, and to provide the
others with some background. your presentation should be 30 minutes long.

{ games and fun }

if you have any rule110 related board games you can bring with you, please
let us know :) If you do have books that could prove helpful for working
on the projects bring them with you!

{ getting started }

please keep in mind that the workshop is selforganising --
and 'self' actually means YOUR-self - so if the workshop doesn't live up
to your expectations, you know whom you have to blame :)
Please help us by volunteering for presentations, bringing books, games
and good ideas along.

And use the mailinglist to notify the other participants.
We look forward for spontaneous self organisation to occur :)

Cheers,
Martin