[AMHSO] Re: Information

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:33:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi Joana,

{ Haus Neuland contact number }

international : ++49-5205-9126-0
inside germany: 05205-9126-0

Since there may be no one at the reception at night, we are looking for a
participant to provide his or her mobile number so you can reach us.
Any mobile volunteers from Osnabrück/Germany?

{ downloading software }

You can find links to the free software in the workshop section:
http://www.rule110.org/workshops.html
It looks like the  download links for NKS-Explorer have expired again,
but I'll ask Wolfram Research to reactivate them immediately.

Cheers,
Martin