[AMHSO] Re: { Download NKS-Explorer Kit } download failure

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 05:51:16 +0100 (CET)

Dear Mutants,

This is really annoying! I'm sorry.
I have contacted Wolfram Science twice and even talked to them on the
phone asking them to reactivate the links. And  each time I was reassured
that the links were now working and everything should be fine. :-((((

Please send your complaint to orders@xxxxxxxxxxx
and make sure to send a CC to our contact person Sunita Harris
sunita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This should be much more effective :-)

Cheers
Martin