[amen] Hosanna: Repair of Retreat Center. report and photos.

Friends,
First here are some photographs of the repair of the retreat center
heat system in Semkhoz which broke down during the winter.

http://voyager.smugmug.com/Religion/repair-of-retreat-center/22303202_vgSrSt#!i=1782111777&k=kxMSjvH

"We are glad to report that the replacement of the whole heating
system and
water supply which did not survive this long cold winter is
finished. Everything
 began to work on last Thursday and on Friday we
already managed to start three-days
 Christian camp for teenagers (it
went very successfully).
... We used
contemporary heaters and pipings, so we hope now it will be reliable.
Unfortunately we did not make photos of the previous system when it was
damaged -
 so you will not be able to compare.
Later we hope to replace the thermal insulation of the ground floor walls - to
be sure
 that such disaster will not happen again in future.

"To imagine the scale of the work: the workers installed 40 (!) such
heaters,
about 250 meters of pipes, more than 100 taps, 40 valves and 3
pumps.

Replacing the water supply system they changed about 60 meters of pipes,
joining them to 17 water delivery points"

so this is a sort of sign of resurrection in its small and practical way as we
will
now celebrate the Resurrection in these days...will forward greeting for

Easter from Moscow tomorrow.

Funds were advanced to cover , and your donations insure and will insure that
none of our programs, magazine, camps, service to handicapped, books, the
lecture programs of the 'lectorium' and so on, need be curtailed and in of
course
again a modest, but real way, this is surely important in Russia today, as we
have
also written lately,and in our Christian world.

Great thanks to all who have donated, a further report later , and information
after
our sign off on how you can still contribute to the completion of  the work in
the Summer.

yours in the Lord with great gratitude for your care

+Seraphim  Joseph Sigrist
Donations for HOSANNA to
The Patristic
Society
c.o 320 South
Broadway, Unit P-7
Tarrytown New York 10591
   (all
correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx
)

OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
AND
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
BANK ACCOUNT DONATION

+Seraphim