[amen] Hosanna+ Important Fr. Men Website Development. news and remember our appeal

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:13:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,
I am writing this time particularly to report a large development of
the Alexander Men website, all links now active.
 please take a look and explore a little:

http://www.alexandermen.com/Main_Page

It now includes the great part of the written material and a few
photographs etc from the storage I built up at:
http://alexandermen.livejournal.com

This progress thanks first of all to the work of site developer
and manager Mark Hershberger with also significant help
from Larry Taylor in England.

You will see that it is now a rather important resource of
writing by and about Fr Alexander Men whose work for the
renewal of Christianity in Russia has a spreading influence
and importance not limited by church family or nation.

Hosanna, in brief additional news, completed successfully the
prison ministry in Ardatov which we do sending teams after
Christmas and Easter. In particular it was a happy thing to have
several new members in the outreach team.

Also to report that Dr Ilya Grits, Bible teacher, who also teaches in
the catechetical instruction program at our center had an operation
and, as we had been praying for, it seems it will help his legs with
which he has had much trouble.

Now I am concluding as always with all the information you need for
donation to the work of Hosanna, address for mailing, and for the
efficient and easy paypal donation syste,

we need your help to continue to extend the heritage of Fr Men
and within the renewal of the church in our time, in of course a
very modest work of a few people, dont want to make it too high
sounding but...but we need your help in this,

and I am yours with Love in Christ the Lord,

+Seraphim Joseph Sigrist

Donations for HOSANNA to
The Patristic Society
c.o 320 South Broadway, Unit P-7
Tarrytown New York 10591
   (all correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx )

OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
AND FOLLOW THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
BANK ACCOUNT DONATION.