[amc] offer

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Austin Mennonite Church'" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:38:53 -0600

Our office has a large supply of divider sheets to give away to anyone who
can use them. They are white, come in packs of 25 and are pre-numbered
226-250 and 251-275.  We have around 20 each of these.  The tabs are
staggered on the side.  You could white out the numbered tab and renumber
them or any other creative way you might be able to use them.  If
interested, please let me know.  Please specify which grouping (or both) and
how many you would like.  These were ordered by someone years ago who did
not practice frugality very well (not me!) and obviously are not returnable
after such a long period of time.

Marcia Miller
mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
794-8989 (work)