[amc] another blessing

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:17:44 -0500

Hi everyone,

this may sound like a really simple unexpected blessing.  Last night our
TIVO box got an automatic update and now can connect to Pandora - a free
internet radio service.     I do enjoy listening to music and have a few
favorite singers.    I had tried yesterday doing the YouTube from the Tivo,
but at the end of each song you had to open the next and play it.
Pandora is great that you can create your own radio station.  They play the
person's music you like and also mix in other people that have similar
sounds.    The timing of this could be not more perfect as this was the
first day that Pat is allowing herself to pick up some of her regular
schedule that takes her out of the house.

Every single day I have been fortunate to wake up feeling better than the
day before.   The doctors told us that there might be some 'off' days but
not to worry or panic as long as you look over 3 days and see
improvement.    I think everyone's prayers has kept those 'off' days at
bay.   All your prayers are so appreciated!

Peace,
Steve