[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:38:12 -0500

I pray you are affirmed in your spirit as we continue the pilgrimage of
being church together.

I am out of the office this week for my scheduled absence.  This next Sunday
Marilyn will be our preacher.  I trust our experiences together will
encourage and strengthen us as we commit ourselves to demonstrate community
characterized by respectful inclusion and personal expression.  This line
from Harry Farrington's text helps us declare our intentions:

                             God's peaceful man of Galilee

                             Love's triumph, we shall follow thee

                             To crumble every boundary wall,

                             Build highways to the hearts of all.