[amc] a note from the pastor

I will be away from the office next week for my scheduled absence.

Next Sunday the music will be prepared by Jared and Miguel, with Susannah assisting. Ron will be our preacher.

Below find the Announcements and the Worship Schedule for November is attached.

May it go well with you.  Sincerely,
Garland Robertson

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Please pass the hymnals to the aisle after worship.

Saturday, November 27 Join us at the church at 3p to decorate our worship space for Advent and Christmas. Hot cider and coffee will be provided. Please bring snack items to compliment.

Seasonal Choir Practices, all at AMC
    Saturday, November 20        1:30P
    Sunday, November 21         10:30a
    Saturday, November 27        1:30p
    Sunday, November 28        10:30a
    Saturday, December 4        1:30p
    Sunday, December 5    10:30a
    Saturday, December 11    1:30p
    Sunday, December 12    10:30a

Saturday, December 4 Trinity CDC sponsors the 25th annual Sharing with Santa Celebration, 10a-1p. Share in games, purchase gifts, enjoy good company, and talk with Santa Clause.