[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:51:50 -0500

I pray you find joy and consolation as you move through the week ahead.

Next week I will be away from the office for my scheduled absence.

On Sunday, June 20, Linda will be our preacher. And Miguel is preparing a special piece of music to celebrate fatherhood. Our community continues to be blessed with the extensive variety of enriching contributions made possible by each of you. Thanks be to God for this sufficient ministry to us.